Your data is important, and we understand that. Using backup methodologies that have been put to the test over years TBIG can provide you with multiple backup options for anything from a single endpoint to a complex disaster recovery and business continuity scenario.
Every day, businesses lose hours and hours worth of work and data – or even worse, they lose entire files, databases or servers that can’t be recreated. What happens if you lose financial documents required for an audit or supporting documents needed to close a deal? What do you do if all the data on your server encrypted by ransomware because one user opened an email link by accident? With the right backup solution in place these very real risks can be quickly and easily managed and mitigated, restoring your business’s ability to continue operations virtually unaffected.
Every business should consider how they would recover from a disaster and proactively implementing a backup solution for your business is crucial, even more so since the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) was introduced which now makes these considerations mandatory.
All backups are monitored, managed, safe and highly encrypted:
• Automated – Your backups happen regularly in the background as frequently as you need.
• Incremental – Only data that has changed since the last backup is backed up meaning low network and bandwidth usage.
• Secure – Our servers use 256-bit (Advanced Encryption Standard) data encryption which means that someone else accessing your backup data is impossible without the encryption keys.
• Local and Remote – Local backups are quick and easy to access and restore times are fast. Remote backups aren’t location dependent and can be restored from anywhere using our restore portal in the event of a disaster.
• Cross-platform – Backups from Windows, Mac and Linux.
• Managed – TBIG manages every aspect of your backup configuration. We also monitor and test your backups to ensure restorability.